1998 Yamaha Blaster Custom Racing FMF Look!

FMFRacingBlaster

Jun 19, 2008
Im asking 1800 OBO---- If interested Call me at 1-570-369-2289 or email me at generalleecnh_320@msn.com...... im located in Tannersville, PA

For bid is a 1998 Yamaha Blaster 240cc Custom. This quad is very fast ...... it has 6 gears, 1 down, 5 up..... it runs great and strong. The rings were put in not to long ago, and its freshly bored .40 over. Its features are.... 240cc Wiseco Pro-Lite Piston, Boysen Power Reeds, Cold air intake, Kenda Klaw MX tires, 2" wheel spacers on all 4's, 4" Extended swingarm, Extended axle, Aluminum Billet ITP Rims, Aluminum DG Bumper, Aluminum Nerf Bars (not pictured), Aluminum SMS Racing Grab Bar with custom flag mount, Aluminum Trenga Racing 5/16" reed spacer, Aluminum Trenga Racing Bar Clamp, Aluminum Renthal Racing Handle Bars, Custom FMF Flame graphics, FMF seat cover, FMF Racing Gold Series pipe and silencer, Fox racing bar pad, stainless steel body bolts, aluminum twist throttle, Kawasaki Ninja Hydraulic brakes, custom frame paint (burgundy with gold metal flake), 14 tooth drive gear, custom pegs and brake lever, custom painted accents to match color scheme, 44% painted parts are powder coated, custom exhaust clamp, stainless steel swingarm skid plate, and much more........ The quad runs strong, just needs rear break pads for 14.99 on eBay but is still good with the ones on it. Clutch is strong, no gears miss, fresh oil, It has been run 42:1 ratio so it has been well oiled, comes with new spark plug for backup. The jug have a diamond cut look to them to make it look custom. If you have any questions please ask, but please only serious inquires only. Thanks-Steve ----NOTE: These pics are when the quad was perfectly detailed, it has been ridden after these pics so its not perfectly clean, the quad it in the same condition still, but not as spit shined and parts have been added after the pics also. It is housed in a garage for the winter so its free of the weather.

2q1wkci.jpg

168ftzl.jpg

a3cj7p.jpg

20gnmmd.jpg

20z5ixt.jpg

2ens4fd.jpg

Yea its bored .40 over, i bored it last winter thats what i meant by freshly. I sent it out to be bored from a machine shop so i think the just reamed the cylinder .40 over and i dropped a wiseco pro lite piston in it.

so you might want to change that, its not a 240cc, its still a 200cc, i think..someone correct me if im wrong

Uh no the cc count is for displacement, which you might have increased by a thousandth but not 45 whole cc's.

No offense but by boring it .40 over you are still running nearly stock. Maybe a fraction of power increase. Still a clean bike though definately reminds me of the early 90's.

Is that an aftermarket axle or just extended by wheel spacers?

And in your 5th pic your pipe looks really dull to be a gold series, did you have it ceramic coated or something?

Is that an aftermarket axle or just extended by wheel spacers?

And in your 5th pic your pipe looks really dull to be a gold series, did you have it ceramic coated or something?

Yes that is an aftermarket axle, i think its off a raptor or banshee but its def not the original one.

And yea the 5th pick where u can see the bottom of the pipe is dull because before i did everything the plating fell off the pipe so i sprayed it with silver engine paint (which could use another spray), but the pipe says FMF Gold Series stamped in the side. I diddnt paint the whole entire pipe just where the plating fell off and that was just at the bottom.