1998 blaster

702stalion

Oct 29, 2012
las vegas nv
wassap all new here and so far got alot of good info about these blasters but thought i post up my bike that i just scored for 200 bucks. guy said he couldnt start it from late 2006 but i got it going in 10 min kinda hard to start without spark. so spark plug new gas lines vent lines changed oil lubed up chain and shes running again but here it is

blaster.jpg
[/IMG]

blaster2.jpg

sprayed my plastic with extreme liner seat getting done and frame getting done this weekend
blaster4.jpg

blaster3.jpg

its a 1998 all stock 200cc

Last edited:
bargin you dont see any over here in the uk for that price lowest one i seen over here was £450 and it was rusted to hell it would of cost more then the bike it self to put right.

ya i scored now i just need to start upgrading her anybody want to sell a pipe to start of with i already got extended rear axel going on this weekend.

installed lonestar extended rear axle
rearend.jpg
[/IMG]

side view waiting for my custom seat to com in

cutfenders.jpg
[/IMG]

installed fmf fatty with power core 2 silencer

th_fmf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i am looking for A-arm kit that will just bolt on and go with my standerd shocks i have at the min quadzilla 250e qzr chrome wide A-arm kit (God knows why they fitted them) thats what came with the quad fitted when i got the quad a few weeks ago i knew it needed a new ball joint but what i did not know is that the A-arm kit is no longer made and its been a nightmare of a time trying to get replacement ball joints for the kit and not having much luck looks like i need to replace the whole lot X( some thing i was not banking on so am looking for a kit used if need be but but in good nick and for a good price ready to just bolt on.

never used khien 35mm carb paid nearly 300 only asking 150 plus shipping
never used nololgy coil and spark plug wire. 100x normal spark. paid 180 asking 100 plus shipping
never used carb boot so that the much larger carb will mount to a stock airbox plus shipping
i will ask him to send pics of everything so i can post it up in for sale section

Theres a guy near me selling lonestar a arms and asr steering linkage for $600 if thats not too much. Or ebay. Look at american star a arms. Or sicivicdude on the forum makes them

Thanks lads i have just sent sicivicdude a pm see what he can come up with the problem is that i dont have a lot of cash to start with i blew it on buying the blaster i knew it needed A ball joint i was told but when i got it home and we checked over it again there is 3 what needs replaced so i was hoping to to be able to get them but up to now its been a dead end as the A-arms them self is out dated and no longer made any more i was not expecting to have to replace the whole A-arms for a new kit nothing has went right since buying it the lad who i got the quad off did not even know what A-arms they were off he only had the quad 2 month him self he did not even know when it was last serviced am not to worried about having to get it serviced and little other bits done to it i just want it back on all 4 wheels again ..... sorry to hijack your thread by the way stalion mate