03-06 spindles on 2000?

I'm working on hydro's, If not I will kill myself I think. For some reason those F'in trees wont move out of the way....

or get a set of norman420 spindles,probably cheaper than buying a full setup off of an 03-06.Most times you see 03-06 spindles they come with everything ready to bolt on as they are worth more money that way.A set of norman420 spindles and a banshee or warrior front hubs,rotors,lines,master cylinder and you are good to go.

can I use any warrior or banshee hubs or do they have to be post 90 or 91 with recessed bolts. I read in one of the other posts that this is necessary but didn't find that information anywhere else.

Thanks

i think the raptor 660 uses the same front setup as the 700 iirc, which means that it uses the same stuff of the YFZ 450 which also means no to your question (correct me someone if im wrong)

You can use warrior or banshee hubs.If you use shee hubs you want 1991 or newer.The pre 1990's are a different style and will not work.I also believe raptor 660 calipers will work,I don't think 350's will but I may be wrong.

You can use warrior or banshee hubs.If you use shee hubs you want 1991 or newer.The pre 1990's are a different style and will not work.I also believe raptor 660 calipers will work,I don't think 350's will but I may be wrong.

ive got rappy 350 hubs and calipers on mine I:I I:I

May I provide clarity?

No pre 1990 hubs or calipers. No 660. 700, or 450 hubs. Post 1990 hubs off Banshees and Warriors (Raptor 350s too, it's a Warrior w/different plastic). All post 1990 calipers will work and that includes the newer dual piston type.

N

May I provide clarity?

No pre 1990 hubs or calipers. No 660. 700, or 450 hubs. Post 1990 hubs off Banshees and Warriors (Raptor 350s too, it's a Warrior w/different plastic). All post 1990 calipers will work and that includes the newer dual piston type.

N

straight from the master brake fabber himself........thanx a million for all ur help here normanI:II:I

thanks for the reply Norman420. I have been trying to get definite answers to those questions for a bit now it is always an I think they fit answer. I don't want to spend money for no reason. Let me know when those spindles are ready, If I don't find 03-06 blaster spindles I will probably be interested. Thanks

Good info Norm , I was lucky enough to find a complete 03 blaster front set-up , was by far the easiest way to go , direct bolt on , if you got the cheese or can make a deal , its well worth it .

Hard to believe Yamaha went so many years b-4 switching to the Hydro set-up. When all it took was a slight spindle re-design to make the parts they had on hand compatible.
N

I got the Norman420 spindles and a complete 91 Banshee front hydro assembly and it all bolted right on as stock.

I just have to make a plate to mount the hydro splitter....

I got it all for around 200.00....