02 to newer style conversion

mattsteibler26

Dec 8, 2011
hey i have an 02 blaster and i was wondering how to make it look like the new ones (new nose and headlight) and if it would look like a newer one if i bought those parts

theres a few mounts up front missing for the hood and the headlight, but it can, and has been done
you also lose the ability to shine your headlight were you need it when stopped

thats what the whole day is for you only need head lights at night when you dont know where your going lol. Anywho how i did it is have your new hood on the back screws twards you when you sitting on it. In far enough so the hood dosent come off but enough so you can move the hood up and down. So you can take a sharpie what ever you want to mark the spot with. Color in the spot in the side of the frame where the screw hole in the hood is. After this drill and tap the correct screw size you need into the frame, to have the perfect spot. As far as the wireing is concerned I cant help because I left it out anyway and am pondering putting mesh in, probly not cause it's a brand new 06 black special hood.... hope this helps and up date how it goes or if ya need help.