02 Blaster not idling

GrungeGod494

Jul 20, 2010
Portage,PA
I have a 02 Blaster (stock) and I was riding it sunday I came home after climbing some hills to let it sit, but I turned the gas off for whatever reason. Well once I let it cool for a bit, I took it up the road, and it stalled, because I forgot to turn the gas on, laughing at my forgetfulness, I turned the gas back on, but the blaster took 5 good kicks to start, and since then, when I pull the clutch in I have to keep revving the throttle to keep it from stalling. I haven't changed the oil in a week, and I keep seeing the oil light coming on. Did I screw anything up by running it with the gas off?

no you can run it with the gas off it will just burn whats in the carb and die

the oil light is for the oil injection tank,

toy can adjust the idle under the seat there is a rubber flap by the gas tank the idle knob is under there

no you can run it with the gas off it will just burn whats in the carb and die

the oil light is for the oil injection tank,

toy can adjust the idle under the seat there is a rubber flap by the gas tank the idle knob is under there

so what about it stalling when i pull the clutch in?

i guess it wasnt keeping the revs up high enough to take off, did u try reving it real high and then letting go of the clutch

check your spark plug, if you still have the oil pump hooked up you may have actually fouled the plug by giving it just oil, not gas

check your spark plug, if you still have the oil pump hooked up you may have actually fouled the plug by giving it just oil, not gas

But I put a brand new plug in, and it keeps doing it. Also I run Klotz R-50 in my Blaster if thats any help. And I don't ride it as hard as I guess I should because I don't have the money to fix it if i blow the top end.