01 trailblazer 250

there the same as any years trail boss/ lazer.. 250 2 stroke pvct... the haters prob never owned one, no jetting changes needed for winter, and can mod the clutch easy for harder launches...

hell just go down a couple threads its the same damn thing as my trailboss... well pretty much.. i just bought it thursday an i actully thought i was gonna hate it cause its an auto but hell ive been haven a blast with it so far... i almost like it better then my blaster.. im not even lieing.. go ahead an flame me haters but thats just my 2 cents.

well i used to study these when i was in the market and saw this, the older ones like that seemed to have less travel then the newer ones in the back, they are way to underpowered and overweight, much better than the 4 poke version though, have some cool mods from aaen performance, and they sit way to high, and some of those years one look gay in the plastic department, tires are too big for a sport quad, they can pop wheelie believe it or not, and are pretty good if you do enogh lightening and engine mods, make it lighter and faster, and put a good clutch iin it and might be a alright quad.

there the same as any years trail boss/ lazer.. 250 2 stroke pvct... the haters prob never owned one, no jetting changes needed for winter, and can mod the clutch easy for harder launches...

As an official owner, I have owned one and hated. I had it for about a week before I sold it. It was alright but nothing good.

well from a sport point they suck.. BUT for day to day use like cruisin around, or huling stuff there great.. for a casual rider there perfect.. or for afemale... the seat is comfortable, the handling is average and predictable, id but another one in aheart beat!

They are a heavy quad but so far in the snow I was only stuck once tryin to get up a hill that my buddies arctic pussy 400 4x4 couldn't even get up. Otherwise I made it everywhere he made it. But if you want it for more of a sports quad then I wouldn't get one. I got mine just todick around on while I'm fixn my shee an blaster. I was gonna just sell it after I getmy other 2 running but idk now. Ikinda fell in love withif for pullin stuff an carryin things cause of the racks. Somethin the shee an blaster don't have.

Honestly I would get a trail boss I have only gotten mine stuck once and that was cuz I was plyin in a dead furro in a feild in snow another time I was plyin in a foot of snow no problem just hit it hard. I like the trail blazer don't get me wrong they are really nice more sporteir then the trail boss they are deff. easier to throw around but if you are into like pulling a trailer, or drag a deer out of the woods go with the trail boss. They are heavy but my wimpy mom can move.

well from a sport point they suck.. BUT for day to day use like cruisin around, or huling stuff there great.. for a casual rider there perfect.. or for afemale... the seat is comfortable, the handling is average and predictable, id but another one in aheart beat!

Well said here... They have there place like everything else... I have a Trail Boss which is just a utility version on the Trailblazer. I like riding it beter around the yard and some some trails then I do my TRX 450R. They are great for lounging around on but you do'nt want to take them to the MX track and expect to take doubles on them. With a good belt and a clutch kit you can really rip the trails on them. I've got a good buddie that has on with a Trail Kit on it from I forget which company but on tight trails he can keep up with me on my 450 b/c with the Auto he is making up ground when I have to shift. In the open he doesn't stand a chance but he could keep up with my Blaster everywere.

the auto set up (pvct) is nice because its just like a snowmobile.. theoreticly your onstandlty in the power band, we had a trail boss, and its the same as a blazer just diff plastics and racks, mounting a plastic tool box to the rack was the best thing ever!! carried plugs tools, tow strap smokes and soda in the tool box!!

my wife would give my left nut for another trail boss...... yes i said that right lol!!!

hell i had a blast on it to, i usedto switch with her and make her ride my blaster just so i could plow threw snow drifts and snow banks and drive up snow banks with it.

clutch kit wont give you more speed, thats in the gearing, you can change gearing like on a blaster IF your machine is chain drive!!

all the clutch kit does it change where your clutch engauges... like clutching up a sled

yep just defferent rpms it engages thats all... its pretty nice I:I