Yamaha KODIAK

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
how many of you guys have the Yamaha KODIAK my grandparents bought one for the farm and had a hard time keeping it running so they got a new quad and said i could have the kodiak and part it out in a few weeks i will start parting out on ebay all parts really cheap so if you guys need any parts of the quad let me know

sorry no aftermarket parts all stock when i get it home i might look into it and sell it i have no use for a 4x4

He will be pissed in a couple of years when he's older. Hell I wish I could borrow a utility once in a while sometimes. Its nice to get into some backwoods mud and sit back and only have to thumb the throttle.

Dude I would keep IT!!!

if you want to sell it as is, depending on what you want I would be interested in the whole thing. I need a 4x4 quad for my place since my quad is not actually useful at my place in the country.

wow man maybe its your year. my dads kodiak 450 is amazing. its fully loaded and its never not started. even after this...

I:I it didnt take long to have it running again after that. take it to a dealer and maybe they can diagnose the problem. if mines never had a problem and starts after sitting all winter right away, im sure it isnt much of an issue to get it running good again.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i went to go pick it up today and thought about it and desided i wanted to keep it so i got the trailer all hooked up and was ready to go pick up a free quad and called them and told me i was heading over to get it and said oh sorry we promised someone else we would sell it to them first so i just left it at that kinda made me a little mad but oh well i was not paying for it so i cant be mad over

lol yeah iv kinda learned that oh well it so funny tho cause they arnt hurting for money at all with a 500 acre farm they are doing just fine they act like they need never little penny after i got told i could not have it i opened an email and it was my 2009 sponsor acceptance for motorworld racing.com so i thought oh well lol made my day

lol yeah iv kinda learned that oh well it so funny tho cause they arnt hurting for money at all with a 500 acre farm they are doing just fine they act like they need never little penny after i got told i could not have it i opened an email and it was my 2009 sponsor acceptance for motorworld racing.com so i thought oh well lol made my day

it's kewl,, and you grand parents have money because they learned to save
not a bad thing to do with this economy. sponsor is probably better then a broken atv anyways