XFR nerf bars

I have them on my Banshee. They are well built, and are definitly worth the price. The only thing bad on them is you have to kick with your heel.

I think @Wifesblaster had a set on his, Hopefully he see's this and lets you know.

I have a 02 frame but I'm running Awk's rear setup. It looks like they have a 88-02 setup and 03+ setup. I'm not sure which one to order. Or does it matter?

the difference is the brake pedal mount of the built in pegs
with my brake kit, you'll need the 88-02 models to match your 88-02 brake pedal.

03+ hydro's pegs have the pedal pivot back further and will not work with a pre 03 pedal.

I have them on my Banshee. They are well built, and are definitly worth the price. The only thing bad on them is you have to kick with your heel.

I think @Wifesblaster had a set on his, Hopefully he see's this and lets you know.
I have to kick with my heel now because I'm running the raptor 250 heel guards. Are the pegs built well? Tacky on the foot?

the difference is the brake pedal mount of the built in pegs
with my brake kit, you'll need the 88-02 models to match your 88-02 brake pedal.

03+ hydro's pegs have the pedal pivot back further and will not work with a pre 03 pedal.
That's just the info I needed. I was thinking maybe the length of the pedal. I wasn't aware the pedals had different pivot points. Thanks

Tacky for sure. They are wider and longer than stock pegs, and have lots of grip to them. The origional pegs get removed, and tubes get bolted to the frame in their place. The pegs are a part of the nerf/heel guard combo.

I was really impressed with the quality of them as well. everything bolted right up easily, and offer a good bit of protection. Just remember this is on a Banshee, but is my experience with them.
37.jpg

Yea they look nice. Quality is huge, ecspecially if your spending that kind of money. I just hate having my feet slide all over the place.

tbh i wouldnt buy them. i would go for some raptor ones but i guess you did say you dont have welding :(

$100 less and probably a little modifying to work. i almost bought them once