Won't Run

donnieo_71

Nov 6, 2011
Spokane,Wa
Just had the top end rebuilt now my blaster won't stay running...I try to give it the gas but dies and it all so is back firing out the exhast....Any Ideas?

thats i thought was wrong and changed the plug. I started it up and slowly died. When I put my motor back in my cap that screws down the top of the carb was stripped so i replaced it...It seems like its getting to much fuel...Is there some way to adjust the carb i have a 230 jet in it the orginal.

thats i thought was wrong and changed the plug. I started it up and slowly died. When I put my motor back in my cap that screws down the top of the carb was stripped so i replaced it...It seems like its getting to much fuel...Is there some way to adjust the carb i have a 230 jet in it the orginal.

sometimes when engines bogg, it is also because of lack of air or fuel.... but if it sounds like there is too much fuel... check the float make sure its good, and also check the airbox. and yea u can use a smaller pliot jet. did u get a new pipe?

Last edited:

did u remove the TORS? and is the cable adjusted rite? cause the tors would probs do that too if it dosent reconize the thumb throttle position to the carb slide's position

Why was it rebuilt, worn out or fried, or otherwise.?

Have you done a leak down test after assembly?

Dont be talked into changing the pilot jet the #32.5 stock jet is perfect for your application..

Is it flooding? Have you adjusted the float level.

How old is the gas in the tank?

Have you checked the pipe and air box for mice nests?

When you get it running please do a proper break in proceedure.