Will the Newer style nose peice fit older styles?

specialized7

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
May 2, 2008
Saskatoon Canada
Hey everyone, i got a 89 blaster, just bought blue plastics off blastermaster85 on here. But was wondering if i could get the new nose peice to fit on mine?
and also if i could relocate the key to the side?

you can put the new nose piece on if you get the required bracket, projectblaster sells the bracket by itself or with the nose piece, as for moving the key im not entirely sure becuz ive never really seen the new nose but i would think you could accomodate it somewhere on it if you wanted....

i put one on my older blaster to test it out and the brackets on the gas tank cover where the only ones that fit perfectly on there and maybe if you just tighten the heck out of those bolts you could get it to stay

i wouldnt do that it will flop around still and just eventaully crack the hood, what i did was where the old style hood bolts on to that bracket, i just made a bracket and screwed it on to there and matched it up with the holes on the side of the hood

well i think i will attempt it, i also seen the light conversion kit on ebay but its about 70 bux, ill rig up some kinda light in there.
does anyone have close up pics of putting one on?
or which bracket i have to make.
Thanks

ron 89 does. he took the bottom bracket that holds the older nose piece on and bent it up, then put the light on there. i'll see if i still have that message in my pm's.

IMG_0001.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0004.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0002.jpg
[/IMG]
there is some pics of how i did mine .. i only have the 2 bolts holding it on the 1s by the tank and the nose don't move really all that much cause it rests on the front bumper .. i just bent the tab the held on my old nose and that holds the light nice and tight .. hope that helps ya out some ..