what does the blaster do????????

blaster551

Nov 22, 2007
RI
how fast you think my blaster would top out at??????? because i clocked it without a chamber and i had it in 6th at 68 not with a chamber turf tamers air filter widened out and jet kit would do just a question im guessing like 75

Wow no, i don't know who was clocking you but they were off. A stock blaster does around 55. I takes a lot to get to 70 or 75 mph.

i just got them their being mounted now but my blaster wasent stock it had boost bootle power reeds manifold reed spacer and a silencer

Yeah i didn't notice some of those at first, but i think it will take a little more than a filter to go 75. Your turf tamers are smaller than your stock tires right? smaller tires go slower, but take off quicker.

55k is just fine

u won't see a blaster in a cop chase, the cop would just pull up and say, in a calm voice " please pull over sir, u r embarassing yourself.

Boost bottles don't do sh*t on blasters. If you want to see a blaster in a cop chase, come riding with me. I'm going for a road ride on Saturday for about 50 miles. Cops try to run you off the road though by bumping into you, lol

OK!!! I can get there in 24 hours, this will be so good! oh and I added u flyers, to yahoo, if u didn't know

does anybody have anything on theie blaster, like onwership, reg., ins.? cus I dont :(

I haven't had any troubles with the 5-0 yet!!! =))

Last edited:
Oh did you, i never go on there now. I have like 5000 unread messages, lol. Long drive coming all the way from ontario. Although i am like 2 miles from Quebec. Everyone im riding with is on blasters, we are screwed if we get chased, lol

yea there a fast quad but i have a question is a turf tamer 20 in to big do you think because i got the 20s and not the 18s and i have the whel spacers to