What do you think?

I just want a smaller bike to mess around with cause i dont race or anything. and if this is a good enough deal then I would. Oh yea Its my bike +100$ but he will deliver to me and he is 2 hours away.

yeah i would stay with the 125. i just bought a 99' yz250 and it f**king hauls lol and im coming from riding a kx100 ahah

had a 125 also, went too a 250 which is crazy power and now don't have either but the 125 was dream rippin through tight trails and its a bike anyone can use. if you got a big friend like me we look at 85 and they break just thinkin are fat asses are gonna ride it lol goo luck with your choice

had a 125 also, went too a 250 which is crazy power and now don't have either but the 125 was dream rippin through tight trails and its a bike anyone can use. if you got a big friend like me we look at 85 and they break just thinkin are fat asses are gonna ride it lol goo luck with your choice

thats some funny sh*t!!! I also had a '99 yz125, I'd keep yours if I were you, 85's are to small