what di u carry on a trail

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
well tomorrow im goin a trail with a few of my buds and i want to know what u caryy we will be out there for a few hours so i wont need drinks or anythink but like rope or tools or???

me and my brother in law went riding not too long ago in the hot ass az sun and he was on a raptor 350 and me on my blaster, well i took 2 gallons of pre mixed gas and he took some drinks. needless to say i had all my tank gas used and 1 gallon of the other when we got back. he only used half a tank

A cell phone for just incase sh*t happens and a wallet so they can identify my lifeless body when they find me... lol

But I need to carry more stuff, I need a carry a backpack with me full of tools... Just hate having all that weight when I'm trying to ride.

I take 100oz camel back. It has spark plugs, interchangeable screw driver, socket and ratchet. On the front I carry a truck tow strap. 10 gallons of gas at the truck, air compressior (or as my buddy a bicycle pump.) and a bottle of slim with valve stem remover.

ohhhh sheeeeet i cannot be beat at this game, noober is a real boyscout lol!!! I:I I:I here is a pic of all the stuff in my custom trunk.. the contents are, a lighter, flashlight, spare reeds, extra plugs, zip ties, hose clamps, first aid kit, some tools, a plug kit, few rags and elictrical tape. i also have a bike pump attached to my front bumper and ive got a way figured out to keep a 1/2" wratchet and socket for my castle nuts on board lol I:I I:I

trunk3.jpg

Well, I learned to carry a spare plug, few tools, phone, tire plugs, a tow rope (incase i get stupid)! Oh ya and a clean rag incase the heat is on. That's all the pockets I have!

lol supernoober- I made a trunk in the same place! I call it a time capsule, tho. Will post pics later.

post pics nooooow, i have to go to work in a hour..lol. mine is off a yamaha enticer so it actually says yamaha across the front lol I:I

yeah same for my blackberry but i carried last time i went was a rope and a blaster lol but this time a rope a plug plug wrench and soe waters!

hell yes i do. i dont go anywhere on my quad without my .38 colt. i get nervous on the quad sometimes going throug the river and stuff

I just started carrying a foldable saw, mulit tool, and fix a flat. Also i have some rope wraped around my front bumper just incase.