What are these?

I have never seen them before they look like sled shocks though but i like them.. wonder how they would work on a quad? If there good the price seems ok,,,are you close to them? Give the guy a call..

Are you close to this add? I want them.. I'll throw in xtra $ for your time if you can get them for me. or I'll call the guy n see if he will ship. Let me know..

Are you close to this add? I want them.. I'll throw in xtra $ for your time if you can get them for me. or I'll call the guy n see if he will ship. Let me know..

Pm me, I am pretty close... I think he said he gots two sets.

I can ask my mom for a ride if the price is right

Penske's are good shocks, they were one of the first to come out with seperate low and high speed compression adjustablity. looks like they are missing a few pieces, bushings, springs etc... and no idea what the extended/compressed lengths are on them. If IF you know what your doing, can adjust the valving, make bushings, have springs and parts etc.. its a good deal. If you dont have a clue, it will cost you more to get them set up and dialed in than a new set of aftermarket shocks.

Penske's are good shocks, they were one of the first to come out with seperate low and high speed compression adjustablity. looks like they are missing a few pieces, bushings, springs etc... and no idea what the extended/compressed lengths are on them. If IF you know what your doing, can adjust the valving, make bushings, have springs and parts etc.. its a good deal. If you dont have a clue, it will cost you more to get them set up and dialed in than a new set of aftermarket shocks.

So... What do i need?

Springs
Bushings

Those shocks are nice.By the time you buy springs and any bushings you may need,recharging of the shocks you will sink another $200+ into them.Hoping everything else checks out.You will not know what all they need until they are inspected.Alot of times shafts can be bent etc.