well idk hard desicion

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
well my mom said i can get a dirtbike or another quad but, ill have to trade the blaster. But i have many reasons why i want to and dont want to thats where you guys come in.... Well if i do get somthing else i want a yfz so ill never get tired of it here comes the reasons why i want to keep the blaster,

had it before my uncle died (thats a biggy),
last of the 2 smokers,
i jus love it ,
my first quad, and cause i want my kids to have it (i kno thats a bit odd its just an idea

and heres another thought im thinking i feel like this cause ive never rode a yfz i guess after i ride one ill forget about the blaster but its just hard man for some reason my blaster just reminds me of my uncle and that makes this sh*t hard...... reasons why i dont want the blaster,

im gettin tired of it,
have to go full throttle to get my speed needs,
i want to race without putting 10k into my quad,
a yfz is just better,
that damn suspension,
and you have to do to much to a blaster to beat a yfz
that 2 stroke screamin makes my dad think imma hurt myself but im not
also does anybody have and sound clips of there yfz i wanna here it and would you guys trade your blaster if you was in my place that is what i would like to know

that is very tough, but i would have to say if you kind of outgrew it, then go for it. you can always keep pictures to remember it by. plus, by the time your kids get it they'll have to wait somewhat of a time because the blaster is pretty quick...they'll have to wait till they're like 12, just to be safe. 2-strokes may be illegal by that time due to trying to reduce the emissions by motors. crazy thought, but it could happen.

yea and my uncle saw me ride it so its very tough maybe ill take the seat or somthing and get another so i can remeber it