Well Crap!

Caterpillarmech

Mar 12, 2009
Florence Texas
So me the wife and the boy go over to some friends for a birthday party and I figured I could get some riding in at their place. Smoked their boy on his 500 Honda forman. Duh! Well I let his cousin ride the blaster. He has a ttr 225 so I figured he would be fine. He brings it back after a couple of runs and says it it all the sudden steering funny. Hummmmm! I take a quick look before jumping back i the pool. Front brake lever arm is spread and the cable fell out. No biggie. I go to load it up and it really does not steer right!? I stop instantly to take a better look. He has bent the bumper side ways and crushed the front tube. The upper left a frame is broken half way at the front and tiseted at the back. The thing that stopped it was the shock when it got bent as well. WTF!!! I call the boy over and ask if he rolled it. "No, I just fell off.":eek: What ever, Now I ge to fix all this crap and the blasty will be down for a couple of weeks. Great! At leat it gives me and excuse to get my new bumper but, I am kind of pissed about my suspension being cratered!X(I will post pics in a few.

i hope the frame isnt bent as well. i had a guy hit a tree with his 400ex and bend his a arm, he immediatly hopped off and asked if he could ride my bike. hahaha yeah right

2rwvnz6.jpg
2ueo29k.jpg
He you go fella's. That is probably the best shot to show all the damage. If you look close you can see the kink in the tube on the back of the ball joint tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see paint chipped on the upper a-arm also, where it meets the frame ???
i'd definately stand it on it's ass and give that frame a real good look right behind the lower rear a-arm mounts, where the frame starts to get wider, i've bent 2 of them there and that looks like a pretty hard hit
and you'll be lucky if that spindle isnt bent also

Last edited:
that sucks i only let close friends thats 2 and they dont hit past second and damn near lug it. Had 2 other friends ride it and they didnt go so easy on it so thats it for people that i havnt known for 5 years and are best friends riding it.

I always treat other peoples stuff better then mine. I take it easy when I ride other peoples stuff. I don't do the crazy stuff that I would on my own ride.

I always treat other peoples stuff better then mine. I take it easy when I ride other peoples stuff. I don't do the crazy stuff that I would on my own ride.

x 2 i barely wanna fix my atv when i break stock parts but i do love after market parts.

So me the wife and the boy go over to some friends for a birthday party and I figured I could get some riding in at their place. Smoked their boy on his 500 Honda forman. Duh! Well I let his cousin ride the blaster. He has a ttr 225 so I figured he would be fine. He brings it back after a couple of runs and says it it all the sudden steering funny. Hummmmm! I take a quick look before jumping back i the pool. Front brake lever arm is spread and the cable fell out. No biggie. I go to load it up and it really does not steer right!? I stop instantly to take a better look. He has bent the bumper side ways and crushed the front tube. The upper left a frame is broken half way at the front and tiseted at the back. The thing that stopped it was the shock when it got bent as well. WTF!!! I call the boy over and ask if he rolled it. "No, I just fell off.":eek: What ever, Now I ge to fix all this crap and the blasty will be down for a couple of weeks. Great! At leat it gives me and excuse to get my new bumper but, I am kind of pissed about my suspension being cratered!X(I will post pics in a few.

if the child broke it the child should pay for it

AWK That is not a paint chip, The tube is broke half way through! Funny thing is the kid ask me if he could of accidently hit a stump an did that!? I get it up on a stand laterand get it all checked out.