Walker Valley?

Dub5

Aug 25, 2009
Everett, WA
Where Im living now Im a short trip from Reiter Pit. Love the trails there and variety from dirt/rock. Anyone have any Intel about Walker Valley up North? Ive heard its either dirtbikes or wheelin with trucks.. Is it a place for a quad? Any other places I should look into?

Which one? Reiter in in Gold Bar,wa up HWY 2 Outside Monroe and Walker I think is in Burlington, WA in Skagit Co. Ill try to get pics from my brothers camera of last weeks run up at Reiter

walker is near mt vernon it is the orv park and yeah you can ride quads out there, i hear it is a sick park from one of my chiefs. where in everett u live? i live on west mall dr, im military...also finishing my build tomorrow. pm me man well get together. hows reitgers?

Im new to the forum, but not new to Walker. I mostly do the Jeep trails out there, but there are miles of quad trails. The park is pretty spead out, but once you have a map or visit a couple of times, it isnt so bad. All of the trails are marked really well as far as jeep, quad, or bike. I have a copy of a map for the area and I highlighted just the quad trails if anyone wants it. It is pretty accurate except for some recent logging has changed the exact course of a few trails. Also, all of the trails that riders have started are not shown. Hope this helps

i went up there not long ago, last week, to test and tune the motor, i actually just typed in walker valley orv park, it was a nice place, there is another place up near monroe also. reitger pits closed due to another "problem" up there.

Ch1s. Welcome. You have joined a forum thats great. Hope you enjoy. Im jealous of the ride talk cuz im in ny and we dont the liberty that im hearing you guys talk about. Oh well welcome...