Upgrade path

un4givin68

Feb 15, 2008
tulsa oklahoma
I just recently purchased a 95 blaster that the top end needs to be rebuilt. I used to ride along time ago but never really did any thing to my bikes. But what i was wondering if there was some sort of upgrade path i am also part of dsm tuners there we have an upgrade paths. you know like free mods then stage one stage two things for newbies to follow. it helped me out a lot when i got into those cars.So i guess what i was wondering is if you guys had one for the newbie blaster guys or could recommend some to me since the top end has to be rebuilt are there any recommendations of what to go with i was thinking .40 over but what else is needed? Do i need to re jet the carb? bigger pipe? some sort of upgrade path would be a great help and greatly appreciated.

there are lots of upgrades money and time play a big role boring it out makes little to no diff u can port/polish or get the big bore kit,stroke it out pipes reeds air filters jets in one sense its just like a car really its an empty page for u to fill up .i dont know if that was anyhelp just go throught and look at peoples mod list and then u can get an idea what can be done and im sure u will see that someone has atleast tried everyone hope i helped pce

id wouldnt bore it just yet if at all. if you want tot bore it get the big bore kit because anything lower you will barely notice it. id first get tires and a pipe and vforce delta3 reed cage, that will make a huge difference, just be sure to rejet

nope just order a mukine 260 main jet pop the bowl off the carb unscrew the little hex looking brass thing directly in the middle put the new jet in and you good and turn your air screw in all the way then turn it out 1.5 turns out

thanks alot guys i really applicate the help any other ideas of were to start and what to do i was thinking of building a race bike next winter to start racing four wheelers with my niece.