UFC 101 Declaration!

matt75

May 26, 2009
Adams County Ohio
Heres the results of UFC 101 Declaration from last night. Was disappointing to me seeing Forest Griffin and Kenny Florian.

BJ Penn Vs. Kenny Florian BJ Penn Submission (Choke) 4 3Anderson Silva Vs. Forrest Griffin Anderson Silva Knock Out 1 3
Amir Sadollah Vs. Johny Hendricks Johny Hendricks Technical Knock Out 1 0
Kendall Grove Vs. Ricardo Almeida Ricardo Almeida Unanimous Decision 3 5
Josh Neer Vs. Kurt Pellegrino Kurt Pellegrino Unanimous Decision 3 5
Shane Nelson Vs. Aaron Riley Aaron Riley Unanimous Decision 3 5
Tamdan McCrory Vs. John Howard John Howard Split Decision 3 5
Thales Leites Vs. Alessio Sakara Alessio Sakara Split Decision 3 5 Matthew Riddle Vs. Dan Cramer Matthew Riddle Unanimous Decision 3 5 George Sotiropoulos Vs. George Roop George Sotiropoulos Submission (Arm Lock) 2 1
Jesse Lennox Vs. Danillo Villefort Jesse Lennox Technical Knock Out 3

yeah I thought he would last longer myself. Anderson just basically played with him it wasen't even a fight. As for BJ & Kflo, I'm happy.

Ya i dont like Spider Silva that much but my money was on him! Hes a bad dude you got to respect his skills.....

right before he whooped his ass did you see silva not even put his hands up ta blockkk...he straight up told the other guy ta hit'em...fools beastly...

silva was catchin his punches and jus ducked it and stuck him with a jab lol and griffin ran out of the ring wat a punk (would not say that to his face though lol)

Last edited:
There is no way someone that calls them self a professional fighter should get knocked silly by that punch. It was a weak arm punch while drifting backwards. That was sad.

There is no way someone that calls them self a professional fighter should get knocked silly by that punch. It was a weak arm punch while drifting backwards. That was sad.

Dont under estimate how hard spider can jab,and for the most part griffin was running into the punch after already being stunned..

Edit:

Griffin lost and ran out the octigon,probably started crying like always..

that was funny he was reachin out with his arms and he just dropped then he fell and started shaking and came to his senses and ran out lol. also did yall see when silva knocked him down and let him get back and actually helped him