Tuscaloosa?

woodbite

Aug 9, 2009
Tuscaloosa AL
Hey guys. I am from the t-town area. Looking for some close places that are Legal to ride. Just got a 05 450r honda and an 01 blaster.Looking for somewhere to take my fiance riding...

I live in moundville about 10 mins from tuscaloosa. Got 10 acres to ride on but can't really tear it up. Pasture land with pretty green grass. I am still working on the blaster. Bought it in peices. Got it all back together. Still ain't running quite right yet. But when i get it finished I will be looking for a place to ride with my Fiance and daughter. Right now we ride on a gas line thru some huntin clubs. But hunting season is starting so that will be off for while..

Hey jbblaster. You gotta facebook or myspace page? We can chat on there. Maybe get together one day and ride. I got some pics of my 450r on facebook. Gotta get some more of the blaster to put on there. Having problems getting it running right. I rebuilt the carb. It didn't even have a main jet in it when i bought it. But it would run. I put the factory 230 jet in. Now it will only run with the choke on. Take the choke off and it revs thru the roof. And if you give it any gas it seems to bog with the choke off.It's driving me crazy..

What's up guys I'm new to the forum but I live in t-town and need some new places to ride and new people to ride with. We all need to get together and ride sometime. I think camp cherry austin is reopened not 100% sure though. Drop me an email : ridindirty@att.blackberry.net and let's ride.

wats up guys i live in birmingham and i am look for some good places to ride my 98 blaster im still getting it lik i want it.I:I