Trenga Racing Has Shutdown

rr97guy

Jul 5, 2007
Raleigh,NC
Trenga Racing has closed down, they have shutdown their webpage and posted message that they closed as of 12-31-2007. I hope nobody has ordered anything from them and not recieved it. I will not miss them myself, especially the poor customer service. goodbyeI:I

the cyclinder heads was not even theirs they had ct make them. i never ordered sh*t from them becuz last time my friend did he threw a big fit over the phone with them

never thought id see the day... hmm what about ct are they any better because i was thinking about buying their 240 package with all the stuff like the carb and all that stuff and its really expensive and i dont wanna get ripped off is it even worth the amount of money??

k thanks... oh since u have the 240 kit have u ever thought about liquid cooling? its only 250$ i 4get the site but if you google liquid cooled blaster im sure it will be one of the first results give it a shot and leme know what u think

crusty, you ever heard of the yamaha dt200 liquid cooled engine? basic same bottomend as a blaster, not welding required except for fabing up a radiator mount. very rare but I just got one and they do pop up occasionaly for sale. stock they put out 32-34hp and they can be bumped up from there. (think reliability and longevity). also dt230 engine and wr200 engines can be found, very similar.

will this dt200 head take away power or blow up the 240 kit im getting? and can i use it with my stock jug also?? and how and where can i fabricate it?

its not a head its a complete yamaha factory production engine. offered in almost everywhere but the usa, its a bolt in complete engine except for the radiator.