Too much fuel problem

T

Tieds

I have a 97 Blaster with 240 big Bore kit (New Piston, rings, and Sleeve just put in)K&N AirFilter openV-force reeds Vforce reed cage Ported and polished
Extended A-Arms Extended Swing arm Extended Axle 3mm Hotrod Crank 34mm Carb FMF Full Fatty Exhaust ITP Wheels with Razor tires Renthal handle bars Brand new scott grips Moose Racing brake and clutch lever rebuilt lower end New Clutch Custom Cut Fairings Aluminum Grab Bar Renthal Sprockets
After Market Front Bumper. I can not get it to start I had it at the shop and they told me I should go with smaller carb that the bike is getting way to much fuel. They wanted to charge me $600.00 to put a stock carb and do the work. Needless to say I went and picked it up. Any suggestions please.

I can only go one size smaller for this carb and he thought it would still be getting to much fuel. Should I put a stock carb back on it ?

you might tone it down to a 32mm carb? but idk what you want to go.. i actually run a 32... runs good, but idk what you want to do... up to you

Yea I've seen this carb on plenty of Blasters. I think the guy didn't have a clue. I took it to Yamaha dealer today. Lets see what they say. I need to ride, it's killing me. Thanks for all the post. When I get it back I'll post some pics

As it turns out it had a bad Ignition timing?
Its a running now. Lesson learned: If you have a problem with your bike that is not obvious quick fix. Take it to Yamaha I tried to save $20.00 an hour in labor by taking it to a Cycle shop. It cost me 2 weeks of riding time and an extra $200 bucks. WTF
Thanks again everyone