time to rejet

lokisbuddy

Feb 8, 2008
Oscoda Michigan
Ok I just put a bunch of killer decals on my quad.......How many can I put before I have to re-jet?

............Yes I was only kidding but i got a buddy with that one and he about blew up in my face lol

Well you only need to rejet if you put the sticker on the air box!=))

lol how bout u shove it down the spark plug hole? u will need a 35 mm for doing that it gives u 50 hp gaurnteed!!!!!

lol i'm kidding actually don't do that

yeah then when you shut the bike off it'll just keep burnin, it'll be unstopable..an animal!!!! lol

thats about like replacing muffler bearings on your car! you should do it every 30k!!!!lol

hahaha reminds me of when ricers started gettin popular. (with japanese accent) ha! every sticker, 2 horsepower!

if u put a chevy sticker on it, u should just wind her up to 6th gear and hit a tree...... only little boys and gay guys wear bow ties....
lol j/k no offence to u chevy lovers

hahaha reminds me of when ricers started gettin popular. (with japanese accent) ha! every sticker, 2 horsepower!

if u put a chevy sticker on it, u should just wind her up to 6th gear and hit a tree...... only little boys and gay guys wear bow ties....
lol j/k no offence to u chevy lovers

not to be offensive either, but i agree!!!=))

yeah some folks dont like chevy but i gotta a beat to hell 87 chevy that stomps all over the local trucks cars and jeeps ;) oh and its full of stickers too. and if you odnt believe its beat up go to you tube and type in 87 gmc burnout...its under sody 82