Thought I'd tell everyone...

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
Thought I'd tell everyone what happened yesterday. I woke up and I had a gut instinct that it was not going to be a good day. So I continued on regardless. My mom brought me to my freind's house to get my quad (sh*tzuki) and I left his house and got on the powerlines with intentions of meeting him at his uncles house. So I still have this really bad feeling and it had gotten worse. I got on to the bog that was about 45 seconds from my friend's uncle's and there was two ways to go. I went the way that nobody else goes... So I'm doing 5th around this blind corner when I see the hugeass headlights of a CANAM DS she was coming from my far left. I some how got the feeling that she was going to go to her left. So I went to my left and in the middle we crashed... At first impact it felt like one of those crashes that you just back right out of and laugh. And thats where I lost my memory. I got right back up as soon as I hit the ground to see my friends cousins WHOM I WAS ON THE WAY TO MEETING one of them is lying on the ground and at this particular time I was more worried about myself. So the other cousin that had pulled up noticed that I was fine, so he ran to her. Literally 30 seconds later comes an ambulance, 2 cops, and a firetruck. I'm shaken the f*ck up because I rly didn't remember what happened. So they get her talking and in the ambulance then they go over to me and ask how I was. Obviously I was fine if I was up and walking! So guess what! THEY STRAP ME TO A PLASTIC BOARD AS WELL! The ambulance brought us to Jordan Hospital where I had to sit for atleast 3 f*cking hours and go threw a catscan, 20000000 X-rays, and lots of blankets to find out that I ONLY fractured my right thumb (thumb throttle :eek:) in the growth plate/joint. About another hour goes by, and finally I'm out of there!
Hey sorry for typing a novel I just had to vent.

dude that sounds like a nasty crash..wat ended up happing to ur cousin or watever....and did it hurt the bikes much??? glad to hear u made it with such little injury as u did

She was let out shortly after me. The bikes well the canam's frame is f*cking wrecked as well as the a-arms. Only thing wrong with the 250 is upper right a-arm, tierod, bars, brakelever, and brakelines.

I hate it when you have a feeling like you are going to have a bad day, and your right...

glad to see no one got hurt bad, that might have had to do with you subconsiously lookin out for trouble that day, since you knew it was comin,
i just did my crash story last week, search for -(work boots and no heelgaurds), sounds like we need to start a crash section on here

what about the damage to the quads? and why the f*ck would you go left? always stay to the right in any situation. its not england.

oh glad to hear it didnt go worse, i hate those days, just as my blaster got crashed 3 houres after i got it :S it got totally wrecked(by my brother)
Hope it wont chost you to much to fix

Well I called the Toby looking for you and they said you were under the knife getting an "addadicktome" lol jk On a serious note glad to see you and the other person are alright.Know you do not have anything to ride,better get working to fix that 250.

if she was hot,get over there and fix her quad for free!! you could get a lil prize if you do it!! if not f*ck it,she can find a mechanic.

the can am frames a real weak i know someone that hit a tree at 15 miles an hour and the frame bent

glad to hear ur ok but was she atleast hot?

Don't talk about Braapbraap95's dog that way.Anyhow what the hell does her looks have to do with anything.Looks like you need to get laid for your first time,then you will not need to ask those stupid questions.