thinkin out loud

xmous3yx

Dec 19, 2008
somerset county, nj
im still new to this site. as i read more and more ppls posts i become more convinced. i become more convince that this is one of the closest quad communities on the net. all i wanna say is this site is filled with ppl that actually care. i read a thread about this guy who rolled his quad and he was having problems keepin his quad running and eventually starting. u guys stop at nothing to help. and ultimately i have come to realize that u guys(everyone on this site) are really good ppl. we should have a meeting, of everyone on the site, somewhere and go riding. it would be RIDICULIOUS! thousands of blasters rolling down the street. im just putting it out there. good site. keep it up. helps alotta ppl like me (got advice on what upgrades to get).

Reactions: blasterman312
thanx xmous3yx...that was some good "out loud thinking"...!!!
I couldnt agree more with you
i tell ya what, i been on this site for i dunno, prolly a year or so an dwhen i first come here i was a newb and didnt know a damn thing about a blaster...
now with all the advice i have recieved from most the people in here i have almost rebuilt my bike from the tires up including the engine.
good post !!!
and good people on here

Last edited:
lol seriously that would be dope if we all got together and went riding. i went riding yesterday with my bro in the snow and it was only me and him and i had a blast. imagine like i know some of u couldnt make it to come riding but even if like 500 ppl came it would be sick! yanno? and it is like a big family here. im glad to be a part of it.