The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

^^ someone could get hurt with those things.. Well I guess after you wrecked you could use them as home made crutches..

^^ someone could get hurt with those things.. Well I guess after you wrecked you could use them as home made crutches..

I once used my shotgun as a crutch to get out of the woods w/ broken foot :)

Hope it wasn't far. Broken foot out in the woods with a shot gun,, do I dare ask? ................. I haven't had the problem but I remember reading about it quite a few times. Something with vista and Norton and then McAfee. something virus connected but it was fixable.. Re loading McAfee fixed things.. It was long ago I read about it but I remember being Toshiba related..

Does the story begin with "hold my beer, and watch this?". Lol

nope, has everything to do with LL Bean duck boots,
I hear they're all the rage now with college students, and LL Bean is 100,000 pairs behind on back orders ?
was just on the news today.
well thats where them non supporting pieces of chit belong.....a college campus.
shot a wabbit and was running it down before it crawled into it's hole, one rock thru that thin rubber and broke a bone in my foot. used my old 1100 as a crutch to the truck.
I cut them boots into tiny pieces and threw them in the garbage.

1419441082743-348549533.jpg
Had a good early Xmas here. These are the toys I got:D

That bottle of Yager would be gone by tonight. ;) Keep us updated how the tire changer works out.

First thing I saw here was the Bacon!!
Yeah we cooked 2 lbs of it this morn

awesome I like tha yager
Me too:D
That bottle of Yager would be gone by tonight. ;) Keep us updated how the tire changer works out.
I'll have it a week or 2 maybe, still got about a pint in my half gallon in the freezer to finish first. I plan on updating the thread I started about the tire changer, but it will be a few weeks before I use it.

forewarning yall. yager and bacon do not mix well...
I don't even wanna try that

My newer pro circuit pipe isn't the right one for my blaster. The stock pipe I used during the build is different. Money down the drain.