super trick blaster

driftmafia

Jun 9, 2008
niles, MI
this is my buddies blaster he does all my powder coating and also makes custom vinyl decals. he built his own +4 swingarm dual tube bumper and did all the spider web gussets himself, he cut the fenders front and back, it has a +3 or 4 stroker kit i cant remember which, and im sure alot more that i cant think of at the moment. the first pic is a before shot. let me know what you think... I:I

blasterb4.jpg

customframe2.jpg

customframe.jpg

custombumper.jpg

customchassis.jpg

customfront.jpg

blasterafter.jpg

customback.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
holy sh*t man that is by far the best looking frame ive ever seen, im really liking the spider webs, how long did it take to do all tht work?

good work, guy knows what the hell hes doing. were is he from? does he have a real shop? how to contact him if he does. you should post all the info in a new thread, maybe get your boy some buisiness, its hard to find good custom work these days.

this is my buddies blaster he does all my powder coating and also makes custom vinyl decals. he built his own +4 swingarm dual tube bumper and did all the spider web gussets himself, he cut the fenders front and back, it has a +3 or 4 stroker kit i cant remember which, and im sure alot more that i cant think of at the moment. the first pic is a before shot. let me know what you think... I:I

blasterb4.jpg

customframe2.jpg

customframe.jpg

custombumper.jpg

customchassis.jpg

customfront.jpg

blasterafter.jpg

customback.jpg
you should ride that bike down main street in your town on halloween flat out

blaster195 no offence but ur blasters pretty much all stock. it may look clean, but up against others with alot more mods, it doesnt stand up well.

im jus playin around man sh*t everybody tries to dog my sh*t man im gonna leave this forum if one more person talks bout my blaster and sh*t urs have alot of aftermarket sh*t on it i dont have money to spend puttin a damn leapord skin seat cover on my quad like im goin huntin in africa or some sh*t lol