+4 Hotrod Crank
G3 Reeds
Front Fenders Burnt Orange, Back Fenders Black
Hydrolic Front and Rear Brakes
Magura Hydrolic Clutch
Innova PowerGear Tires

this pic doesn't look like that one at all
stryder917.gif

umm even if he is who gives a sh*t? its not YOUR or MY quad, people should be allowed to sell what they wish without even telling anybody. there is no law agianst it.

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE HELLLL i leave for a few days and everyone thinks im selling my blaster because there is one that looks similar?? hahahahahha, i like how it was kinda put behind my back to :p

AND I SURE AS HELLL WOULD NEVER SELL IT, I JUST DUMPED SOME GOOD MONEY INTO IT

wow!! i was just checking out the mods u have Stryder. i just seen how much port work the fire breather has right out of box omg and u had it ported more? how fast is it? and is the 1 inch ext swing arm enuff to keep from flipping over? lol i bet it's fun

wow!! i was just checking out the mods u have Stryder. i just seen how much port work the fire breather has right out of box omg and u had it ported more? how fast is it? and is the 1 inch ext swing arm enuff to keep from flipping over? lol i bet it's fun

yeah man, goes like all hell! and yeah.. i do have a problem with standing it up right now, i actually broke my grab bar again... so im getting a solid steel one made for me.. and i am also planning on buying a +3 swinger because 1 is like :( damn it.. then you get off and push it back over haha

FOR SALE

I:II am selling my 88 Blaster. Its pretty much stock except for ther rear tail light. Its new. I as asking $900 obo for it. It runs pretty good, just needs to have the fuel leaned out, its running too rich. Email me with any questons @ bls_80@yahoo.com. thanksI:I