somethin 2 look at..

Hey nice vids...you have some great control with the wheelies!

im in the process of makin a vid of me wheeling with a thong but my ass is probably hairy so im not sure the blaster guys are gonna have same input as they did for urs lol just playin

lol well i tried the wheeling with a thong on and my thong kept catchin on the grab bar and my neigbor caught me im just messin with ya dont hate me....

looks like you'v spent some time on it. very nice. the blaster in my Sig. is for the G/F, had to show her yur Vid. =)
As for these guys sorry you put up a Vid showcasing talent for these guys to see, and all they can focus on is glimpses of yur undergarmets.
I'm gettin ready to make my return to the dirt and I'll get some pics up of some willy wheelies soon.

Resto is right im sorry.You are a talented rider.probably make me look bad..im just messin with ya about the thong..Im married with kids so i wasnt at all trying to hit on you..i was just playin.. i see u got tattoo's how many u got..i got something like 20 or so i cant remember..But im sorry i messed with u about ur thong

looks like you'v spent some time on it. very nice. the blaster in my Sig. is for the G/F, had to show her yur Vid. =)
As for these guys sorry you put up a Vid showcasing talent for these guys to see, and all they can focus on is glimpses of yur undergarmets.
I'm gettin ready to make my return to the dirt and I'll get some pics up of some willy wheelies soon.

thanks, and lucky gf u got...:)next time i'm not gonna PURPOSELY wear underwear for my vid..lol get them pics up soon!!!

Resto is right im sorry.You are a talented rider.probably make me look bad..im just messin with ya about the thong..Im married with kids so i wasnt at all trying to hit on you..i was just playin.. i see u got tattoo's how many u got..i got something like 20 or so i cant remember..But im sorry i messed with u about ur thong
never thought you were hitting on me ,just being an ass....i dont remeber either how many tats i got...you know the thong cuts off circulation to the brain..Np though

well aside from all the guys that are just staring at a thong ,welcome to the forum and its nice to see some female riders out there. theres a few girls out by me that ride with my gf. Do you plan on doing any more mods to your blaster?

lol its like some of these members have never seen a girl or something. i remeber on another forum when a girl would post withen a minut there would be postes like "ur so hot" "i wanna go out with u" "whats ur phone number?' things liek that and i would laugh so long at it

ohh nice wheeling skills! u really know how to get your balance

well aside from all the guys that are just staring at a thong ,welcome to the forum and its nice to see some female riders out there. theres a few girls out by me that ride with my gf. Do you plan on doing any more mods to your blaster?
cool, wish there were some girlyz around here to ride with, and as far as mods, i like my engine, right now anyways, anything can change, but what i really want next is some a-arms trailin arm, shocks, i guess basically start workin on the suspension...some women come cheap but parts dont..