SOMD Riders

I knew that one was coming. Nobody knows this town. lol

area%20map.jpg

Simple to explain, hard to understand. lol There's a map to visualize things. Half of our town is in Delaware and the other half is in Maryland

I guess technically we both live in Southern Maryland, but you live pretty far from me. I live in St.Mary's county. It's over the RT4 Solomon's Island bridge.

Yeah you live further down than I do..way further down lol

hey im here in hollyhood!! and i could use some help from some old blaster owners doin some mods and gettin an old 1 straight that i jus put together.... if any of u all nere me could shoot me a PM mab we can hook up and yall could show me a few things

just bought a blaster stationed in Indian head MD at C.B.I.R.F right next to budds creek pretty B A track theres also another place down the road from it and its 40 a day to ride....trying to find a place to ride near me

lexington park isnt far from me i just want some place to ride tired of being stuck on base and cant ride

If they ride in Lexington Park, I have probably dusted them on the powerline trails before. My buddy owns property in Lexington Park that connects to a powerline trail, so its our normal stomping ground. I can't tell you how many people I have flown past when they are dinking around trying to not get muddy.

^^^^ are you on PAX?