sold my blaster what to get??

get one of the 450s

banshees are SLOW stock, once you put money in them they are fast, only in a straight line, lol

Not to mention, they are terrible on gas.

Do you want to go fast jump or just ride if you want a quad that does all of that get a polaris scrambler oh ya may I add it cat walks to and they fricken fly supension is great they are chain driven there nice quads. One last thing to add they are 4wheel so no more quessing if you will make it through the mud. Great for a bigger guy to. They are more racer then just a drive around quad but the will just put, they are a 4stroke.

First off Polaris = Junk second Scramblers ( at least the older ones) are 2 stroke I have a friend that has one it is fast when it is not broken.

Correction to you polaris is not junk trust me on that its just have you ever noticed that at least some quads from every brand have there problems, and anywase your going off one quad I'm going off of 6 quads only one of them needing a new trans but thats just because the kid beat on it and didn't stop to shift. so unless your going off of more than 6 quads don't talk.

hahaa polaris's are GARBAGE.

dont even start that sh*t here. there sh*t and we all know it. no need to argue. my friends polaris was ALWAYS broken. always something.

when we go riding in a big group(like 10 ppl) usually these 3 guys come with us, they have polaris's and there always f*cking being towed back to the street. last time we towed the to a street so they could get a car and trailer to pick there sh*ty quads up and normaly we wait for them, we are tired of draging there piece of sh*t quads around so we just left. they aint coming riding with us untill they get a real bike. and people who think polaris's are good are naive.

Well does depend on how well they take care of them if they don't grease them keep oil in them check for loose bolts and what not of course there going to break. If your going fast on a rough trails with chuck holes and what not of course they are going to break now if your driving a trail boss trailblazer preditor or scrambler they will be fine if you check them. And to back it up an old friend of mine had a magnum trail boss and a trailblazer and he beat the h**l out of them fliping the trail boss like 10 times fliping it back over and starting it back up and drive the trail blazer he broke the rear axle but that was just because he jumped like 40 feet in the air and landed on all four.

Ok its official Polaris is junk and yes I know of 6 of them that are junk. I have a friend that has three a friend that has 2 and my dad has 1. They all break way more often than Yamahas, kawasakis, suzukis, can am, artic cat and Hondas. Seriously this is one time I will have to say that I will never buy American. The ATVs (Polaris) are junk. ok maybe its not official but its my 2 cents.