Side tracked!!!

Darrell

Feb 23, 2008
We Planned on fishing this evening but, we got side tracked! lol..And NO the Ranger was never stuck!

CLICK FOR ALBUM

dude i have a ranger beater too! im turning it into a lowrider though, its currently stuck on a 5 ft pile of dirt (hit the corner too fast on wet grass with bald tires and no rear brakes lmaoo)

lol..yeah we were in some pretty deep brush and it kinnda made it look like it was brushed on! lol, but my old mans got a set of Buckshots for me, i just havent got around to gettin them on yet! but it'll be a mean lil bastard once i get them on!!

Nice.. Show out for the fords lol. I used to have a 80 F-150 2 wheel drive i mudded in a little bit. it had street tires on it too. you just gotta know what you can hit and with enough speed lol now i have a 77 f-150 4x4 and its never seen mud atleast while ive had it

well i paid $200 for this truck! 1989 and just rolled over 95,000 orignal miles, everything works, but the fuel pump went out and some guy thought it was blown up! so i gave him the money, got 5 gallons of gas, rigged up the pump and drove it home and put in a new pump! and now, there it sits! i also have a 97 ranger but its only 2wd!!

awesome man. I wish i could find a cheap 4x4 ranger. My old truck kills me in gas. its got the 351M. barely gets drove anymore.

awesome man. I wish i could find a cheap 4x4 ranger. My old truck kills me in gas. its got the 351M. barely gets drove anymore.

i hear ya! its hard to find somthing like that, with a good working 4wd for under $1000 man! i was just at the right gas station at the right time! (when he asked me for a ride) lol

definately. i found a bad ass 91 ranger on golsn.com for sale. it had like a 6 inch lift and 35" super swampers on it. I mean the whole nine yards for two thousand dollars. i wish i coulda bought it.

definately drop the 302 in it. my old 80 model had the 302. they are a really stout motor and are sick when put in a ranger. plus its not that hard to swap. I got screwed when i bought my 94 eagle talon TSI AWD. overheated within 30 mins and spun a rod bearing. Now im swapping motors and needless to say its a pain in the ass lol should have just stuck with the fords

definately drop the 302 in it. my old 80 model had the 302. they are a really stout motor and are sick when put in a ranger. plus its not that hard to swap. I got screwed when i bought my 94 eagle talon TSI AWD. overheated within 30 mins and spun a rod bearing. Now im swapping motors and needless to say its a pain in the ass lol should have just stuck with the fords

sounds like you got drop popped!!:(

yeah. These imports are way to small and tight to work on. i sold my 80 model and put that money plus another grand in to buy this car. Hopefully me and my dad can get the motor swapped in the next week or two and and i can sell the POS lol

hah, if i could find one and had the $ i would. but lowering it is gonna be a big enough biotch enough without a job.. :(

I know what ya mean man. Place i was workin at shut down so Im lookin for a job now. 302s can usually be found pretty cheap but with the way gas prices are goin i would leave it lol