Should I trade my Yamaha Blaster for A 400ex

not sure why some one would give a 400ex for a blaster, but if it ran fine i would deff take it asap

i just baught a 2001 400ex and put a dg pipe on it and my blaster stands still next to it, shocks are much more forgiving than blasters and the sound is way cool, if you dont trade it would be bad, even if you dont ride the 400 is a more valuble quad, sells for more so why not.

once again braden your a noob, anyways think about it, the guy is obviosly hiding something. or hes a plain idiot trading a more valuable quad for a cheaper one. does he have the title?

once again braden your a noob, anyways think about it, the guy is obviosly hiding something. or hes a plain idiot trading a more valuable quad for a cheaper one. does he have the title?

yeah im such a newb... look whos talking

hi i just bought a used 2000 yamaha blaster and the guy said it has v-force reeds in it..i dont no exactly the model but the guy said you need to run premium octane 93 in it. is this true? and if so why would you have to do this? and are the reeds worth the trouble u no like power wise? thanks

braden, you didn't even know what channel locks are, your obviosuly a young kid or you don't know what your sayin, like i said before in your 400ex shock DIY, i'm not tryin to be a dick but really your not experienced quite yet