selling off my blaster

trailripper1500

Feb 16, 2008
Hope Valley RI
i'm sorry to tell you guys this but i'm gonna be selling my blaster. i'm just tired of the baggage that came along with my quad, and it cost me too much money. i bought it for 600 and put 1100 into it. will be looking for a more practical one for my land and needs.

that blows dude. sorry to hear that. isnt it the way you want it now that you got it running? once you get it the way you want it, it gets good. like when i first got mine i had to put some money into it, not alot cuz the guy b4 was pretty good with it, some people arent, but once you get it the way you want it, its awsome.

no, it just isn't right for my land and trails. don't have enough straightaways or flat land for the speed. i've only gotten it into 3rd since i've had it. can't ride on the street cause all our neighbors hate us, and have called the cops on me before for no f*ckin' reason at all. also, i can't transport it bcuz my dad doesn't have a truck or anything and there aren't any tracks around. i'll be sad to see it go after all my hard work and stuff. it sort of grew on me if you know what i mean. i'd rather have a quad with low end power and a good suspension and that can be used for towing stuff. i have my 250ex which is pretty good at that, but i want another quad for buddies to ride when they come over.

ya i know what you mean about the growing on you. its like f*cking crack lol. im adicted to it. its so weird, i wasnt even close to loving my good old moto4 as i do this thing. i swear, its like crack. the fumes have like crack in it

lol but seriously, i cant stop putting money into mine, its just so awsome.

BLASTERS ALL THE WAY BITCHES.

ps. soon will be happier rippin up some f*cking dirt in my friends face on his stupid z400.