RockymountainATV review

StevieN

Aug 11, 2012
Glasgow Scotland
Well i just want to get this out there for all you UK and European blaster owners

I have just made my first order at Rockymountainatv in the USA and i can say it is the first of a bunch of orders i will be making, hassle free ordering, no duty, no vat, no waiting for weeks on delivery, delivery to your door in 3-6 days(3 days in my case) there stuff is great,a big selection for the blaster bigger than any place i have seen in months of pretty much looking every place.

Give them a try you wont be disapointed

Prices are great, i could not get a extended rear axle in the UK for under £280 (an that was not a well known name axle) then would have to pay delivery on that.
I purchased a Tusk extendable axle including vat and duty with delivery for £212

Over the moon, as i said all there prices are very good

ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts, Motocross Gear, Motorcycle parts and Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

StevieN

Ye i agree totally, great place to shop, and they gave me 10% off my next purchase ;-) the only thing i am struggling to find is a chrome fly wheel cover the rest i have boxed!!

Not sure if they are still doing it but when I built my Blaster they emailed me and said if I spend 1K over a years time they would give me 5% credit back.

I order a lot of stuff from there when I need it. Definitely a good place.

I looked into doing a franchise thing in the UK for them but by the time the companys that would let it happen such as fmf were taken out it would be left with my basically seling brake hoses :/

Becareful your stuff doesnt get stopped in customs though, anything over £15 worth is charged extra for by customs and they charge a ALOT!

I looked into doing a franchise thing in the UK for them but by the time the companys that would let it happen such as fmf were taken out it would be left with my basically seling brake hoses :/

Becareful your stuff doesnt get stopped in customs though, anything over £15 worth is charged extra for by customs and they charge a ALOT!

If you read the post and there web site you can see all vat, and import duty is covered in the price what you pay is all you pay thats why it costs $130 to ship a axle! There is def no other money to be paid ever, and if there was it would not be the person buying that would be Liable.

From Rockymountainatv web site

Shipping to United Kingdom (Great Britain)!

*Typical shipping time. Business days.
We offer a simple, one-rate price to get your order shipped directly to your door. The price you see at checkout is the final price you pay.
No hidden charges, extra handling fees, super long delivery times or hassle. Customs fees are already included in the shipping rates below.
Typical ship times are 3-6 business days.
Your shipping rate is determined on the dollar size of your order in the table below. Your rate will be inserted at checkout.
Please note that all prices on our website are in U.S. dollars
Sorry, "Fit Guaranteed" program does not apply to International orders.
Currency is automatically converted when your credit card is processed. Please Note: Returns are based on the conversion cost at the time of the return, not the time of purchase.
Click here for Currency Conversion Calculator.

DUTIES AND TAXES ARE ADDED IN THESE RATES! You pay nothing more than what you see here!

ORDER TOTAL TOTAL SHIPPING RATE – TO YOUR DOOR:
$0.01 to $99.00 $50.00
$99.01 to $199.00 $90.00
$199.01 to $299.00 $130.00
$299.01 to $399.00 $170.00
$399.01 to $499.00 $210.00
$499.01 to $599.00 $250.00
$599.01 to $699.00 $290.00
$699.01 to $799.00 $330.00
$799.01 to $899.00 $370.00
$899.01 to $999.00 $410.00
$40.00 for each $100.00 beyond $999...

Well i just want to get this out there for all you UK and European blaster owners

I have just made my first order at Rockymountainatv in the USA and i can say it is the first of a bunch of orders i will be making, hassle free ordering, no duty, no vat, no waiting for weeks on delivery, delivery to your door in 3-6 days(3 days in my case) there stuff is great,a big selection for the blaster bigger than any place i have seen in months of pretty much looking every place.

Give them a try you wont be disapointed

Prices are great, i could not get a extended rear axle in the UK for under £280 (an that was not a well known name axle) then would have to pay delivery on that.
I purchased a Tusk extendable axle including vat and duty with delivery for £212

Over the moon, as i said all there prices are very good

ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts, Motocross Gear, Motorcycle parts and Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

StevieN

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAS A GREAT SERVICE AND SHIPPING I Order my toomey exhaust and the next day was on my front door I:I