Riding Sunday in waterbury.. youtube: 4-wheeler riding, waterbury, CT

Carnage

Aug 2, 2010
A couple of us are going riding in waterbury, ct on sunday- Aug 5. We usually go with 8 blasters and some dirtbikes, everyone is more than welcome to come as long as your bring your own 4-wheeler. We go too far into the woods to share. Let me know if anyone is interested... I have a video on youtube that shows some of trail, it was our first video so its really not that good but we definitely had fun. On youtube its '4-wheeler riding, Waterbury, CT'... this was the first time we recorded and we only had a couple of us. This past sunday we went with way more people, video has yet to be created.

thanks for posting the vid, Im at work and youtube is restricted here... as for the helmet, the only person that had been there before was the guy with the only helmet (he knew how it was). We werent sure what to except so we didnt know what to bring. This past sunday we were ready... gloves, helmet, and foodddddddddd. Actually I went ready, my friends are pretty crazy

looks like a kickass time man....you guys had those blasty's packed in there tighter than a hogs ass in a nosedive!!!!

You think that's bad check this out

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg