riding around in the mud today with some 660s

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
i just got done rebuilding the top end and rejetting the carb.. i was pushing the 660's off the trail. 4 pokes...

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

5 minutes with a powerwasher arrrriiight haha thats all i use to clean mine.... make sure to check your filter and the intake hose for dirt and clean out the hose and check carb... dont wanna have to rebuild it again :-D

mine is still covered in mud lol, I have yet to clean it...engine, carb, and airbox are clean but the only clean spot on the body is where my ass sits. lol

yea i used a pressure washer 1800psi.. but yea my air box and what not is clean the only time it gets stuff in there is when im washing it..i cant wait to build my new swing arm and put the 400ex shock in there. hopefully ill be able to the front wheel on the ground.

wash that thing man! and i noticed you sig says ur running a 290 main with nothing more than a bore job? you have a pipe or anything?

yea its a stock bike just the air box lid removed.. and a high compression piston and high compression head gasket. i got the carb re jetting kit off vito's its the one for the open air box... i picked the smallest main jet but it runs great... the only time i have had a problem is the mid range is popping need to lean it out a little. but that's done with the center pin. just need to move it up on notch.