Removing the oil pump?

you have to remove the footpeg and side cover drain the trans fluid remove a few e clips and then reinstall everything. did you buy a block off kit or are you making your own. to pull it apart and remove everything you will have to replace the gasket on the side cover and a gasket for the block off plate. the best thing to do is download or buy a blaster manual you can download it in the General Support Sticky. ....... Make sure you read the Stickys and stuff at the top... your not supposed to ask questions in the DIY section unless its within a thread. This section is for Tutorials. I:I

you have to remove the footpeg and side cover drain the trans fluid remove a few e clips and then reinstall everything. did you buy a block off kit or are you making your own. to pull it apart and remove everything you will have to replace the gasket on the side cover and a gasket for the block off plate. the best thing to do is download or buy a blaster manual you can download it in the General Support Sticky. ....... Make sure you read the Stickys and stuff at the top... your not supposed to ask questions in the DIY section unless its within a thread. This section is for Tutorials. I:I

O my bad.... I have a yamaha service manual.... Thanx for the info