rebuild

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
so im gonna rebuild my blaster with a wildcard port and polish and milled head he does great work and a wiseco prolite piston now im trying to figure out what color to paint the frame i was thinking orange but now i was thinking bout blue and white plastics... but than what color seat?

nope wasnt me... i dont think it would look all to good... think im gonna stick with orange frame black swinger and a-arms..

yo white frame and blue plastics would look pimp sh*t. only thign is the white would get dirty quick. unless your a dunes guy.

eh the plastics are white now and are hard to clean i was almost thinking a blue with black plastics... i want black plastics thats for sure what color frame? thx for the ideas but there white now and staind.. lmao

ok so...hmmm not a clue i dont see the scratches in my tank and nose i think ill stick with black plastics thanks though :) mayby a red flake for the frame?

eh i wanted to but its so damn expensive and i dont wanna bore out everysingle whole so the screws go in im gonna sandblaste it primer 2-3coats of w.e color and a coat of clear..

well i got money now so i can afford to send out the motor but dont know when cause im still riding..

naw i rly dont care no screw it im gonna paint the plastics black and yea the black seat cover would look badass...