racing in upstate NY

yeah ive gone to walden playboy a couple times and i know accorrd speedway and orange county speedway do flat track racing but blasterboy where abouts do you like in new york

mexico ny there is motomasters, that place is amazing! Also in he real upstate ny (near Canada) we have a nice track in Brushton NY. Verry large track and alot of fun!

Been watching this post for my younger son, we are near Elmira NY (yeah prison town) I don't know of any tracks to race those within a reasonable distance & its quite rural here.

im only like 45 mins from elmira, ever heard of brooe tioag? i know thay dont doas much as they used to but i know there is still racing that goes on there and almost every local fair has some amature drag racing haha I:I

mexico ny there is motomasters, that place is amazing! Also in he real upstate ny (near Canada) we have a nice track in Brushton NY. Verry large track and alot of fun!

i see your in potsdam im in massena, you sould go drag racing with us in harrisville and in lafargeville, do you know mike or donnie gonyou

im from binghamton NY

theres tons of places to ride and race

unadilla, broome tioga, jackson MX, hurricane hills (all these are within an hr or so drive from me)

also, up near rochester is area 51, i love that place, plus they offer open riding on tuesdays