Race Logic Templates and John Caldwell.

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
It seems that John has gone to the dark side. A few years ago, I shot a video and featured his product when I ported a set of Banshee cylinders. I did this as a favor to John who was having a hard time with his business. John called a few weeks after the video was posted and thanked me for my efforts. He told me that his Banshee templates were now his best sellers. I've been getting calls from his customers for the past few months. They're complaining that they're not getting templates and John isn't answering the phone or returning e-mail. Several of his customers have opened Pay-pal cases and received refunds. DO NOT ORDER FROM RACE LOGIC! He'll take your money and run. If you want to try to port your own cylinder and need templates, give me a call.

I've strongly considered putting all of my maps on magnetic templates for future use. The only thing that I don't like is that they aren't as precise as I'd like them to be when I port a 64mm cylinder off of one and then jump to a 66 (or 66 to 68 in the Blaster's case). If you don't know how to shift them around, you can screw yourself. That's the only downfall that I've ever thought about with racelogic. Did they offer templates for different bore sizes?