race day

chevymuddman

Jan 22, 2010
acme pa
today is bullskin fair. i finally figure out wat this obstacle course will hav. barrels, cone, mudd pit and some small jumps. this is gonna be hilarious doin this with no rear brakes. my front brakes suck so im in alil trouble.lol ill post the vid up when i figure out how to do it. I:II:II:I

I was there also. I took home fastest time of the night beating out all the 450's on my blaster.
044-4.jpg

i had the black blaster . if id of known another forum member was there we could of met up. i seen yur bllaster. my woman didnt get to good of a vid but its a vid..lol i sucked anywayz.

i had the black blaster . if id of known another forum member was there we could of met up. i seen yur bllaster. my woman didnt get to good of a vid but its a vid..lol i sucked anywayz.

i didnt know you were a member, i was searching to see if they had any photos up online cuz i saw a guy there taking pics and i came across this thread and realized i was a member haha. what was your time? I ran a Honda 250x (35.?? seconds) a honda 450r (34.?? seconds) and the blaster (32.?? seconds). 450 couldnt put the power to the ground.

081.jpg

mine was like 50 228. i hit a barell and i think the timer was messed up. it was slick as heck out there for me. fun time though.

i cant figure out how to do it. i got a video camera but it has the disk and i gotta figure out how to finalize it and that. im technology stupid.

yea def fun. they run those type of races every year at derry fair, dawson fair, millrun fair, and bullskin fair obviously. in years past it was $10 but you got 2 laps but new ppl are running it.