Quick question

I bought a gold fuel filter for my blaster from my tank to carb that won't hurt the mixed gas right ? Like it won't remove the oil ?
No. I use to run a inline fuel filter on my 2-stroke outboard. It shouldn't hurt a thing. Just make sure it's fitted tight not to create a air leak. It will give you trouble if not air tight.

Throw it away.

the petcock already has a filter on it stock. Another filter is a way to slow or stop fuel flow
That may be true... So where does all the crap in the second added filter come from ? A second small filter may reduce volume of gas available but not a larger one.

I don't think it will hinder flow at all. The gas will get there. My 20 hp Johnson had a inline and a filter under the cowl before it even entered the carb. I never had an issue. I don't think either way is going to hurt. If it makes you feel better than do it.

That may be true... So where does all the crap in the second added filter come from ? A second small filter may reduce volume of gas available but not a larger one.
Small crap in secondary filter....deteriorating fuel line from the ethanol in the fuel. Maybe? I only run recreational fuel. Go non-ethanol! That's about the worst thing to clean out of a carb. Had it happen right after a fresh carb rebuild.

Small crap in secondary filter....deteriorating fuel line from the ethanol in the fuel. Maybe? I only run recreational fuel. Go non-ethanol! That's about the worst thing to clean out of a carb. Had it happen right after a fresh carb rebuild.

The best thing to do is put a fuel stabilizer in all your gas . I put it in everthing as soon as I buy it ,lasts up to a year.Will not effect mixed 2 stroke gas either. Less chance of clogged jets and stuck float valves too. Ethanol attracts water like its cousin methanol, the white powder that you see is from the water .

I run a secondary filter and have yet to have a problem with fuel flow. However as I do have clear fuel lines I can see the fuel is not as fast/flowing as without the xtra filter but it hasent caused me a problem yet and I do long strait runs wot in fields. Not for a long period of time but I havnent had a problem yet. Maybe when the filter collects some debris in it, it will restrict flow more and starve my carb but I would rather have that gunk in the filter rather than my carb and engine (just my 2¢).the filter will not affect the mix of oil and gas