Quadfest anyone?

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
It's in 3 days on the 18th in PA! I'll be there with a big group. Come by and say hi.
I plan on doin trails, running the MX track, and 300ft dirt drags. Unfortunately their stupid drag classes puts me in the 'unlimited' fuggin 1000cc alcohol monsters. I don't stand a chance in that class so I might talk to an official about something that would be a fair compromise.

I'd love to go to that! Too bad I live in a boring state that doesn't have anything cool like that. Take some pics and post'em up for me

lol nothing can beat your quad other than the quads in the class they put u in cuz its f****** amazing in every way. im guna steal it from you. is there a quadfest or something similar too in canada? first of all, i dont even know what state PA is cuz im canadian lol and 2nd its probably too far. i might go to something like detroit, or whatever, somewhere close to canada, maybe something like buffalo but nothing further cuz 18th is a sh*ty day for us.

sounds like fun. there having a mudfest in OK i think next friday. i know i said mud but there will be other kind of riding 2. 10.000 peeps i would like to go if i can.

ehh i'm gonna be busy racing my beater/race car on weekends, and quad racing so might not beable to attend but keep and eye out for my blue and yellow blaster don't be afraid to say hi or anything.

lol nothing can beat your quad other than the quads in the class they put u in cuz its f****** amazing in every way. im guna steal it from you. is there a quadfest or something similar too in canada? first of all, i dont even know what state PA is cuz im canadian lol and 2nd its probably too far. i might go to something like detroit, or whatever, somewhere close to canada, maybe something like buffalo but nothing further cuz 18th is a sh*ty day for us.

Wow man thanks I didn't know you were such a big fan :)
One thing worth mentioning is that my blaster is set up for woods- BUT it should still hold it own on the strip! I should have a rpm pipe and a +6 or 8 swinger if all I want to do is drags.

For evryone who can't make it, it's all good I'll have pix/vidz up fo ya.