PSP modifications

Valhalla

May 8, 2007
Now that i am really close to getting home i'll put this offer out there.

if any of you have a PSP (both old and slim) and want it modified to play downloaded/copied games i can do it for you.

i have all the required items to unlock a PSP so that you can both play and copy (rip) games. i also have over 100GB of games that i can share if you want them. i dont charge for the games at all since that is totally illegal. i do charge $20 to unlock the PSP though.

its an easy evolution, you mail me the PSP and an external hard drive +shipping if you have one, i transfer all my games for the PSP to the drive and unlock your psp them mail them back the following day.

i will also walk you through the process of leading new games to your PSP and copying games to your computer from the PSP over the phone once you get the psp vack in the mail.

you never have to buy another psp game again. go to lbockbuster and rent them , copy them, take them back. you will soon have every SPS game made and can play them at will.

same here.... ill probably pm you in a month or so......got to buy a new comp (mac mini) first