PS3 Home

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
i just saw this for the first time this weekend for those of you that have a PS3 hit me up when your online and go to Home. if you havent played it yet you need to. complete crack. load it up and add me to your friends list. im LJ23RULES. usually can be found at the pool tables lol hit me up with a message and tell me your forum name.

I didn't really like home,seemed pointless and not fun at all.I was only on in the first 2 or 3 weeks though.They might have improved it(probably not).

i got one ill add ya ll but i have gta 4 and it wants to update but everytime i go to do it, it stops and never finishes the update so i can get online on that game anyone got this problem and know how to fix it??

I didn't really like home,seemed pointless and not fun at all.I was only on in the first 2 or 3 weeks though.They might have improved it(probably not).

pointless? online interactive chat room with multiple gaming possibilities? and thats not fun? i dont know about how it was in the beginning but for now i know again Playstation OWNS Xbox!!! lol Home rules!!!