Price estimate on my blaster

ajames942

Feb 27, 2009
Shamokin PA
www.myspace.com
Hey..how much do you think I should sell it for?

the engine is in the shop right now getting a .010 over weiseco piston...has a rebuilt bottom end with about 10 hours on it. and its the one in my sig.

How much when it is all back together?
Also it has Like new Maxxix Razr tires on the back.

Thats the problem with blasters. You spend a few hundred on a rebuild, but you wont even get it back. It looks pretty clean, but i would say no more than 900-1000

And since the economy is bad, no one is looking to buy, so people will offer you like 500, or 600. People were offering me 850 for my blaster, the one in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
part it out. i sold my motor for 400.00 heck thats half of what you would get for it whole. sell the pipe, frame wheels and tires and you are almost to your 800.00 right there. people have blasters just want good running motors.

yeah if i ever sell mine it will be parted out, i can get more for it,but i will only be upgrading to a newer blaster if i do sell it....

i just like the color of the newer ones, i probably will, i want to do the brake converson, shocks, and extended swinger for now, then when i blow the motor send it to fotek or somebody. pm me a price on those banshees shipped to 98366, no outrageous price either!

i just like the color of the newer ones, i probably will, i want to do the brake converson, shocks, and extended swinger for now, then when i blow the motor send it to fotek or somebody. pm me a price on those banshees shipped to 98366, no outrageous price either!