Prayer request

R&S Polishing

Jul 5, 2008
Oregon
on the 16th of this month a childhood friend of mine was involved in a fatal atv wreck at beaver dunes in oklahoma the other rider died at the site and my friend Russell McBride is in a coma and has brain damage according to his mother who has traveled from Oregon to Ammarillo Tx where he is in the hospital thae dont know the extent of his injuries and long term. I am just asking people to pray for both the families i cant even immagine the horrable times that they are going through!

Bret:(

pray's to both families, good luck to your buddies recovery and the other family!

my prayers for both families, i hope the family recovers from that loss and that your friends fully recovers, like tj said,thats how i owuld like to go,doing what i love,but sorry to hear that, ill have them in my thoughts.

i always hate seeing things like this, it kinda flashes a little bit of reality, when your tearing across a field, with that nothing can happen to me attitude, and all the sudden ur life is changed as fast as it took to start ur bike, my best wishes to both families

yea ive had a couple times when i thought i was gonna die thinking i was superman didnt work out though on my dirtbike hit a rock than barely missed a point rock took me a while to get back on... prayers for em bolth