Possible front shock upgrade?

BlasterPat

Jan 8, 2016
New Jersey
I've come across these front shocks that can be used on a yamaha blaster and they seem pretty decent they are not works or elka but they look a whole lot better than stock and for the price look pretty good IMO now I know they won't compare to the higher up shocks but for some one looking for recreational use may benefit without a high $$$ tag I'd like to know if anyone had tried them and how they stand up etc. They've got to be way better than the 99$ chinoshocks from ebay.

https://speedaddictcycles.com/motor...100000000623&gclid=CKqK76WW28oCFdQYHwodgKsIFw

Reactions: Iwantablaster
my friend has those shocks on his 250r. that plastic thing on the top of the spring cracked and broke off first ride. I think they r just dust covers or something but it didn't affect the strength. As for performance of the shock they r stiff as hell and are no better then stock blaster shocks

Reactions: BlasterPat
my friend has those shocks on his 250r. that plastic thing on the top of the spring cracked and broke off first ride. I think they r just dust covers or something but it didn't affect the strength. As for performance of the shock they r stiff as hell and are no better then stock blaster shocks
OK thanks figures lol

I've never had any experience with them but from the looks of it, those are extremely similar to the stock shocks. Cam style preload adjustment and no compression or rebound adjustment. You probably can't get them matched to your weight very accurately either.