Possible BF member ride

Sparrow89

Dec 24, 2011
LaHarpe Illinois
Ok guys iv loved being on this forum and think itd be awesome to meet some of yall so i was thinkn hell why not try to set up a ride for everyone is intersted...ive been doin some looking up here and found a few places yall feel free to do some research so we can all agree on a good place

-Sheyenne National Grasslands and Little Missouri National Grasslands- Here riders find several hundred miles of riding opportunities.

-Roughrider National Recreational Trail-16-mile trail managed by the North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department, located 30 miles south of Mandan on Highway 1806 and begins at the Fort Rice Campground then travels north on a old railroad bed, ending at Little Heart Bottoms.

-Kimble Bottoms Recreation Area (The Desert)- 100-acre play area managed by the Army Corps of Engineers Corps Lakes Gateway: South Dakota - Lake Oahe and located 8 miles south of Bismarck.

take some looks and let me know what yall think...im thinkn like a year or so of planning and getting a list of people who will attend.

Great idea! Dang, I'm too far away. I would love to go, but I'm over 1,600 miles out and IDK if I can justify a trip that far this year. Maybe next year. Good luck with getting recruits, though!

Great idea! Dang, I'm too far away. I would love to go, but I'm over 1,600 miles out and IDK if I can justify a trip that far this year. Maybe next year. Good luck with getting recruits, though!

at least you're within reasonable distance to Busco!

I may be able to get up to North Dakota at some point, I'm in Iowa

i'd give it some serious thought if i could get a few locals to pitch in on the expenses,
pretty damn far, but i've always wanted to head out that way.

i'd give it some serious thought if i could get a few locals to pitch in on the expenses,
pretty damn far, but i've always wanted to head out that way.

ROAD TRIP! Man that is a long ride better put a keg in that ranger!!

also if yall wish to be legal while riding in ND u wud need to apply for a ohv permit at

https://secure.apps.nd.gov/PNR/Snowmobile/

but if ya don lol i could care less i still have yet to even license my quad up here hell if they try to pull me over ill just haul ass off thru a field lol

iv owned my blaster for a year and a half, still under the previous owners name hahaha

i have the title and original manual for mine and its in my name just never felt like goin down and paying $5 for the registration and $15 for public trails speaking of that i call the dmv here about registering my jetta cus i have to do so =/ $286!!!!!!!!!freakn seriously for a jetta nd is a rip off